Web Hosting Providers
- Nelsahost(SINCE 2013)very good hosting company,I have 2 domains hosted with nelsahost and for now I have best experience..fast support,high perfomance and the best thing is it doesn't cost me too much.I'm on linux cpanel hosting but will probably try plesk hosting also..and yes I have two domain regisred with them. 5$ for .me domain ...god price
- THCServers com Hosting(SINCE 2013)would recommend THCServers to every customer who want reliability efficiency and easy management of their domain / website. I have been dealing with other host provider in the past and they could not offer the features THCServers is giving me ( cPanel, unlimited databases / email accounts / bandwidth / diskspace , softaculous, website builder ). Also, THCServers is really affordable and is my choice for my business. Only time I needed their 24/7 support is setting up my domain and website and they fulfilled my expectation with their great support.
- I run an adult content-based site in Netherlands that posts several articles, videos a day and my traffic only hits the hundreds on some days when we go nuts on the articles. Support is ok. If you're planning on doing a adult content site, Hostplay works well. If you plan on having 100s to 1000s of visitors a day and plan on having 100s of articles + many videos a month. Hostplay maybe a temp solution! Recommended!
- EzzyTech Networks Hosting(SINCE 2014)I am with EzzyTech Networks for about six months. Within this time I never faced a downtime for my website. So it's very relaxing because befor going to them I used hosting service from other two companies and my site was down several times. Moreover EzzyTech support is very much friendly and skilled. Response time very fast and I like it very much. I am just happy with them. Hopefully they will continue their reliability.
- EasyCGI Hosting(SINCE 1998)"EasyCGI isn't just your ordinary hosting company, they go above and beyond that. They give me the tools I need to manage my Web site easily. I'm a podcaster and with that I need a decent amount of space to run my community off of and EasyCGI has given me that space. Installing Community Server 2007 was a breeze, anytime I needed help with something I just picked up the phone and called. I had my new community up and running in no time at all."
- I really like how knowledgeable their staff is. They've made their servers fast and VPS plans are managed. VPS comes with free cpanel, ddos protection and powered by SSD, that makes servers really fast. Till now I haven't had any technical troubles and every question I had was quickly addressed by their support dept. There was no downtime or low performance, I have no complaints on technical server side.
- glowhost(SINCE 2002)Glowhost has always been there with outstanding service and customer support. I have all my websites hosted with them! The amount of care and concern displayed by glowhost and their employees was a breath of fresh air in contrast to the run-around received by [other companies I do business with] all of whom were passing the buck and arrogantly I may add! I am thrilled to do business with a host exemplifying such customer service skills as theirs. Recommended.
- Netfirms Hosting(SINCE 1998)It seems like it is the luck of the draw whether or not I will get an attachment. I use the webmail on their site and I can not even gat a 60K file. It is stuck in limbo. This is a repeated problem I have. My hotmail account is more reliable with attachments. Also, seems like it takes hours at time to get an email. Besides the email issues, the rest I have had no problems.
Forgot PasswordPlease enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.