There are alot of things you have too look out for when purchasing a reseller host.
- Money back guarantee
- Dedicated IP
- Features inside the cPanel, and WHM
- Support, Live Chat/Phone
- Great service.
There is alot more when considering a reseller, just be aware of the obvious.
Before Reseller plan signup you should consider many things such as :
Extra features like site builder
DNS zone editors
Data center locations
End user support if provided or not
Extra Ip for shared accounts and ssl Installation permission
SSH access provided or not.
Here are the factors which should be considered while comparing different Reseller hosts:-
1) 24X7 Free Technical support to your end clients.
2) Managed and Secured server.
3) Addons like Site Builder and Domain Reseller panel provided ?
4) Resources offered and price of the package.
I would like to add 'full privacy' to reseller and keeping away the end clients from the actual hosting provider is also one of the most important feature of Reseller Hosting.
IMO, 24X7 free backend support is a very essential feature for a reseller. Apart from this a good uptime, easy resource upgrades and anytime money back guarantee are a must.
3) Free end user support
4) Free addons like domain reseller account, billing application, etc.