1.Free website hosting comes with the very limited amount of storage, bandwidth and processing power. 2.You may wonder how a provider can afford to offer it for free.There could be many reasons like advertisement promotion on your free website or enlargement of their web presence.These advertisements could be very annoying for your website visitors and also can slow down your website. 3.Some of the webhosts provide subdomain URL like yourwebsitename.example.com or directory like www.example.com/~username). Such URL’s causes bad impression to your visitors.However, some webhosts allows you to host domainnames like yourdomain.com that you own.
Obviously, any free commodity has limited features. You would be confined to following:
- Free hosting provider would offer services which would lack in bandwidth.
- Wouldn't be able to sustain your website properly.
- Because of this you wont be able to handle much traffic.
- Your services will be on urge to be poor quality services.
- This would lead to reduced brand value for your Company
- Your website would hardly be noticed, as Google wont be able to rank your website