Can you help me to migrate my current website from existing web hosting provider?
That largely depends on the hosting you're moving toward.
To move to a managed hosting: Most of managed hostings offer the free migration service, just contact their support after purchasing a hosting plan from them.
To move to a DIY hosting(like Lindo/DO): In this case, you're all on your own for everything, there're two solution for you, hiring an expert or using a control panel, you can have a look at the tutorials on how to migrate site with cPanel(require cPanel service on both start and end servers) and VPSrobots(require VPSrobots service on the start server).
Hope this could help you out.
Before migrating your website you need to check a few crucial features of the new hosting provider. Checklist are:-
- See if the hosting provider would do the migration for free.
- Check the uptime. It should be not less than 99.95%
- Ask your hosting company how do they handle downtime- Daily data backup is a must
- Customer Service- Quick and efficient response through telephone, ticket system or chat is a good sign
- There should not be any cancellation fee.
- Ask them what makes them the best.
Dinesh Paul www.dpaulhost.com Contact me at [email protected]
Sure I can help you to migrate. Try at our web hosting company at https://mightweb.net
GoldenBeaverHosting will migrate a cPanel hosting to our hosting free!